Time to get ready for our first meeting and laboratory. What do you need to do?
1. Read the Lesson 1 post. Write down notes and questions as you read the textbook and go through the material.
2. If you haven’t already done so, be sure to read Keeping a Laboratory Notebook.
3. Now read the instructions for Laboratory 1. After reading through the instructions, begin to fill in your laboratory notebook as explained.
4. What to bring on next Tuesday, June 3:
- A copy of the class syllabus/tentative schedule
- Your lab notebook and a pen
- Calculator, if you have one
- Paper/notebook to take class notes
- 1 can of unopened soda
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Please leave a comment or send an e-mail if you have any questions.